Wednesday 22 March 2017

Triathlon by Nehemiah

I started triathlon when I was 7 years of age in Ipoh. At first I thought it was going to be very easy but when I crossed the finish line I felt like my lungs were going to pop out. So I asked my father can I start training for triathlon because it takes a lot of skill. People may think it is just swimming, cycling and running then you have finished it but it takes more than just all of that. First you have to plan what your technique is going to be because people always have different weaknesses and different strength. Like my strength in Triathlon is cycling. I am very weak in swimming but after that I beat them all on the bike and I try to just hold on my lead while running. After all the training I felt so happy because I was standing on the podium coming second. I was the overall champion for Kenanga triathlon series. And now when I come back home after a hard session of training I see the reward I got from training so hard to get a huge glass trophy which is written on it “Champion.” At the end of the day all of the hard work that you put in you will always be rewarded with a gift waiting for you.

8 comments:

  1. What made you start to do triathlon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian, his father ask him to start triathlon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice Jaiydaan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a uncle which does ironman triathlon from Nehemiah

      Delete
  4. where did you get your road bike from Nems ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Nehemiah!!!!!!
    #TriathlonForever
    -Victoria :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrian here wish you good luck at Port Dickson

    ReplyDelete